I have not blogged on any of my trips out of Norway because
a. I am really busy trying to settle down. This means I am attempting to clear my laundry, catch up on my past lessons and clear any miscellaneous activities. And I am still trying to balance my accounts in a way to convince myself I have not overspent. Hmm…
b. I am waiting for the other people to upload their nicer photos cos yea, let’s be frank, obviously my photos are pretty mild. The more exciting photos lie in their camera. HAHAHA.
c. I am too busy doing my Skype shows entertaining others when I am supposed to be studying.
d. I am not even supposed to waste my time blogging considering I am supposed to be studying.
I think I broke my Mum’s heart today. She told me she sort of missed me. And I told her I don’t miss anything back home. I think I am settling down pretty well which is pretty cool in her opinion. I think if anyone was in my shoes, they would have probably wept their eyes out secretly in bed by now?
I have not seen or spoken to my parents since the day I left at the airport. Our only form of contact is via e-mail and msn. It’s probably quite ironical since technically we are financially fit enough to own a webcam but hey, I don’t have one at home, LOL! (I strongly opposed to buying one!) And I refuse overseas call because I think it’s too eff-ing expensive. Yea, I am miserly. And perhaps the most important reason of them all, I know I am that sort that would make hay while the sun shines anywhere.
I am so overwhelmed with my room cleaning that I don’t even have any time to miss anything or be bothered by anything that doesn’t seem remotely crucial. Now school work is my utmost priority cos yea it’s my parent’s greatest concern, after my overwhelming expenditure. They are freaking afraid I can’t catch up with school since I missed 2 weeks of it.
Hmmm, in order to shut the mouth up of those people who think I am damn eng and don’t study, I will study this oct to nov. Cos partially I am under parental guidance. Lol! I do study ok. I am just a hardcore player so it’s harder to imagine me hitting the books. But I do hit the books (to be taken literally…LOL!)
a. I am really busy trying to settle down. This means I am attempting to clear my laundry, catch up on my past lessons and clear any miscellaneous activities. And I am still trying to balance my accounts in a way to convince myself I have not overspent. Hmm…
b. I am waiting for the other people to upload their nicer photos cos yea, let’s be frank, obviously my photos are pretty mild. The more exciting photos lie in their camera. HAHAHA.
c. I am too busy doing my Skype shows entertaining others when I am supposed to be studying.
d. I am not even supposed to waste my time blogging considering I am supposed to be studying.
I think I broke my Mum’s heart today. She told me she sort of missed me. And I told her I don’t miss anything back home. I think I am settling down pretty well which is pretty cool in her opinion. I think if anyone was in my shoes, they would have probably wept their eyes out secretly in bed by now?
I have not seen or spoken to my parents since the day I left at the airport. Our only form of contact is via e-mail and msn. It’s probably quite ironical since technically we are financially fit enough to own a webcam but hey, I don’t have one at home, LOL! (I strongly opposed to buying one!) And I refuse overseas call because I think it’s too eff-ing expensive. Yea, I am miserly. And perhaps the most important reason of them all, I know I am that sort that would make hay while the sun shines anywhere.
I am so overwhelmed with my room cleaning that I don’t even have any time to miss anything or be bothered by anything that doesn’t seem remotely crucial. Now school work is my utmost priority cos yea it’s my parent’s greatest concern, after my overwhelming expenditure. They are freaking afraid I can’t catch up with school since I missed 2 weeks of it.
Hmmm, in order to shut the mouth up of those people who think I am damn eng and don’t study, I will study this oct to nov. Cos partially I am under parental guidance. Lol! I do study ok. I am just a hardcore player so it’s harder to imagine me hitting the books. But I do hit the books (to be taken literally…LOL!)
Please, my sims is like level 9 in cooking, yo! I am so grossly misunderstood. To the world out there, stop under-estimating me cos I look vaguely talentless!!! Just because I am too lazy to weld a knife doesn’t mean I can’t chop. Plus, I can learn based on mere eye power. Tsk…
And my Mum and Dad are seriously nocturnal for old folks. They chat with me till 2am Spore time until I asked my Mum "if everything is cool, can I go do my laundry?" Guess what she replied, "I thought you said you were going to STUDY!!!" Yea sure...