Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dating out of your league

If true love isn't hard to find enough already, and yet to avoid unnecessary gossip, we aren't suppose to date...

  1. Someone who is way younger than you.
    You will be seen as a cougar who is associated to traits like horny, manipulative and maybe even wrinkly. Maybe some people may even condemned you as a woamn out to cheat young boys off their virginity.
     
  2. Someone not of your race, in particular Ang Moh.
    Do you want to live with the label of a SPG? Or maybe you are just too ugly to get a guy of your own race?
  3. Someone who is way older than you.
    "You are probably with him for his money, inheritance and you just need a sugar daddy." That's what most people are probably are thinking.
  4. Someone just way more attractive than you.
    Because everyone thinks it is a pity fuck and he will probably dump you when he had his fun.
  5. Someone who is your lecturer/ boss/.colleague
    Office and classroom romance is just a taboo.
  6. Someone who is born in a damn entitled family
    Now everyone thinks I am in for his money. -.-
  7. Your friend's ex
    You will be seen as the slut.
  8. Your friend's brother.
    Still seen as the slut sometimes. Why don't people have some faith that guys can actually seduce girls or maybe do have the intention to get the girl? 


I don't even fall for guys much. And with all these restrictions, my pool of eligible bachelors keeps getting narrower. Pfft. So my take on this is: SCREW THOSE GOSSIP MONGERS!

It is hard enough to find true love or find someone who makes your heart skip a beat and this feeling that makes you feel "hey maybe he is just the one". Plus I strongly value intellectual stimulation apart from impeccable charms, pleasant disposition, pleasing face and maybe some financial stability. *Intellectual stimulation and financial stability...these 2 checkpoints are good enough to point me in the direction of an older man.* #face palm# Witty man are hard to come by in my very humble opinion and not many I have met share my taste for sarcasm and morbid humor.

My life is planned like a freaking checklist. I think it is time to consider dating, although I don't think I have much time for it. I need a highly independent gentleman who shares my ideology in love - Love is fleeting. It doesn't last forever. Embrace the moment when it's there. Be committed. Part when it's over. No hard feelings. Don't be someone who aims to tie the other down. But be prepared to grow together and conquer challenges. 

I think I sound like a boy more than a girl. hahaha.
But from personal observation, most people are just here to drag you down, make stupid promises that are impossible to keep. Where are the guys that are mature and down-to-earth? I think it is more romantic if a guy doesn't do a lot sweet talking, but when something nice does come out of his mouth, he probably means it. It is like earning those praises because you have been a good girl. Makes you swell with pride more and revel in his honest compliments. That's why I like quiet guys. No one to fight with me for talking time. LOL! Talk less, and when they do speak, only say the important stuff. oooh <3

Anyway, if you know someone who is a good fit, direct me to him. 
I think the ideal love story isn't supposed to be like this. You are supposed to wait for fate to let you meet that special someone and then spend time to know the person who may end up to be fool's gold. And the cycle repeats itself again.
Sounds very inefficient...LOL...

I think the one...will be someone who makes me tear up my damned checklist. 
...But I still believe he will probably have some intrinsic requirements I want in him to make me mad enough to toss away a checklist. Right?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...