Thursday, January 27, 2011

If it's not exclusive, I don't want it...

I think it's about time to change my blog. Well, that blog is flooded with too many memories that I don't want to associate with anymore. So I guess it's time for a new beginning.


I think I started 2011 year on a wrong note or something. It is just filled with so much tears, anguish and misery and it is just 27 days into the New Year. This is just so crazy and a little overwhelming.

I have to admit, academic-wise, 2011 is one hell of a year. Probably one of the most hectic until Norway comes. Well, I suppose I have to be resilient for now. Lately, everybody seems to be going on some “emo-cycle”. First, it was Cat, then it was WQ, and next I went into the state of depression. But thank god, I snapped out of it within a day, thanks to my circle of trust. I did some water-works because I was just so caught up in emotions when I heard MM’s voice sounding so concerned; the tears just flowed out like some bloody tap. I couldn’t talk. I was like just mumbling about how upset I was when I was technically not even that unhappy when I dialed her number. All I wanted was to break the news to someone, someone who would just listen! I guess she has a teary effect on me.

WQ was way better. Lol! She practically said the line that I wanted to hear, word for word. Amazing, isn’t it? I guess that’s why we are BFFs.

Guys are really nothing but trouble; maybe I am better off a lesbian. Anyway, I am fine now, really. Thanks for all the love and concern. There is really no point getting so upset over 30 Bahts. I am starting to find myself a little too ridiculous for words. Oh well, I guess I have always been mulling over the silliest things all my life.

I think this week is just like some sort of dream. It doesn’t even feel real at all. There are just so much ups and downs within a week. It seemed a little far-fetch from the reality I am used to. I don’t know. It’s just weird.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...