Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sleep away the sadness of today...


I don't what is wrong. But lately I am just so tired.
I don't want to do anything. I just want to laze around in bed and waste my life away.
Seriously, every day I wake up to the end of the daylight.
No wonder suicide rates are high?
What's the meaning of life if you wake up to a brand new day shrouded with glooom!!!

Once again, the sky looks ominous and my heart is clouded with the greyness of it all.


THOUGHT OF THE DAY

If I sleep one more hour every day,
will it come to a point where I sleep 24 hours?
And since when I wake up it's going to be the next day, which I am supposed to sleep...
Does it mean I will die in my sleep???


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...