I know it is the exam period but darn I couldn’t resist Battleship. Whee~~ First time I am going for a free movie not because I got tickets. Hahaha!
All I can say is I love the movie! *Insert hearts* It definitely lives up to the expectation of the trailer! Although the vomit bags given out before the movie were a little misleading, I did for a second wondered if it is going to have some spinning effect like in Transformers. But chey, it is just an advert vomit bag. Like WOW!
I think it is probably due to a few reasons:
1. I always dreamed of being in the navy, sailing some 7 seas.
2. I know more about the marine stuff so I could fathom the strategy used. =) It makes me feel ½ a navy girl. Technically, I am in the commercial side of shipping. (YL says this makes her 75% in the air force if my logic stands. LOL!)
3. Same something as Transformers. And I love Transformers so much; I automatically adore anything associated with it.
4. The actors were kinda of hot. US military uniform and a rugged look accessorized with tattoos. My idea of a Greek God. =) Ah...finally figured out who the lead was...John Carter. No wonder he looks so familiar. Man, I love him more in a military uniform. But he is short LOL! I prefer Stone Hopper. Can't believe he dropped dead so soon. =(
5. I like guns, war and machines. Yes, I have a masculine side. *Nod Solemnly* It is all about violence, aggressiveness and hostility. LOL!
To end off the post, (oh man this sounds shameless), but I have decided on my 21/22 birthday presents! Wahaha! Yes, one of them is definitely battleship “board” game. Is it still in “board” form?
Oh man I am so old! It took me a while to realize this was the game I used to play in Primary School because the MOVIE HAD ABSOLUTE NO LINK TO THE GAME! I always thought it was fun to sink imaginary ships. Sad no one plays it now. I don’t even have the game at hand to coerce people to play it with me. So yes, feel free to buy one for me for any occasion. It doesn't have to be my birthday. -.- Considering, I have a lot of things I want in mind. HAHAHA
woots...Stone Hopper...dream guy of the day
No transformers thank you very much. I have taken the liberty of buying a Transformer Monopoly myself. It is still lying in its pristine condition for 2 years straight. Don’t laugh. It takes a lot of restraint to keep toys unwrapped. =)
And just in case you are wondering, why on earth am I still up in this ungodly hour, I am actually… Oh what, wait, you weren't even bothering about that?!? Fine, I will not engage in narcissism. But seriously, rushing deadlines are no fun. =(