I decided to do something special. Nice?
5 designs in one hand. I got this inspiration from my laptop wallpaper. Haha. I know it doesn't really make sense somehow. But indeed, my wallpaper is my muse for this work of art.
I am no professional but nail painting is a task that trains patience.
And it unleashes creativity. =)
Lately, I will be engaging in tons of creative work which I will spam my blog with. So, keep a lookout. If you think it is beautiful or vaguely artistic, you must TELL me. Lol! Although I am not a person who loves words of affirmation, but when it comes to art, I am a person who is in dire need of positive assertion. Still, you don't have to lie through your teeth. If it sucks, then hit me with better designs. Come on challenge me, I am bored this summer.If it is good, offer me your fingers, I need nail models to test out my ideas. Lol! Obviously, I am non-conventional and I don't use normal materials. So if you trust me, lend me your fingers. =)
For this design, I snipped the ribbons to make petals. I don't know why I did that though. But ribbons do make delicate yet beautiful petals.
