Wednesday, August 3, 2011

An open farewell letter

If you are reading this now, I am probably on board. =D

Anyway, have fun reading cos I am writing it for you. =)

Yea, I know I am so thoughtful aren’t I? (Do you hear my own trumpet blowing? Hahaha.) I know some of you may truly miss me when I am not there by your side. I know you will miss my distasteful jokes. I know you will miss my nonsensical gossips. I know you might miss my whines. I know you might miss my laughter. I know you might miss my bitching. Anyway, I hope you will miss me. I know nobody is irreplaceable. But I really hope I am.

I realize the blog is the easiest mode of communication. It is pretty silly to mass e-mail my friends. It is insincere and is not my style of doing things. I would email you one by one if I can, but seriously I don’t know how many of you really want me to update you on how much I am eating, is it snowing or is it not. I am not saying that all of you can’t be bothered, but when school starts; your life will probably be so hectic that you forget me. Soon you will be like, “who, can you please repeat your name again?” So blogging is the best option. If you care, you can come and view it. If you can’t be bothered, then so be it.

I know I said “send me off. Cry at the airport. Make it look as though it’s one big drama.” And the next moment, I am like “screw it, don’t send me off. I just want to leave peacefully.” Seriously, I don’t know what I want. But thank you, if you send me off. And fu, I mean thank you for those who granted me a peaceful farewell. LOL! Anyway, I really appreciate your efforts to meet up with me before I go. Beneath the sulky face lies a happy heart.


I think I have written quite substantially and have even put up some scheduled post to keep you entertained for a fair while if I am missing in action. I don’t know how life will be like there, so yea, if I have time to write, I will. Otherwise, you can read my scheduled post. I tried to keep it as light-hearted as possible and will attempt to churn out as many new posts as possible, maybe 3 times a week. But just keep in mind, what I write at that moment may not be reflective of what I am feeling then, kay. I will reply all emails (unless erm, there is a perfectly good reason not to reply it) if you sent it. I promise.

Anyway, I wish all of you a happy year ahead. And we will see each other soon next year.

XOXO,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...