Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Marriage at a glance



Boys

Amir is quite charismatic hor~~~ LOL!
William is quite funny...HAHAHA



Girls

I think Morgan is just hilarious in this one!


Before I entered kindergarten, I think my object of affection is my cousin. This is what we call “presence makes the heart grow fonder.”

Upon entering pre-school, I have decided that my playmate for life is that boy sitting beside me? According to some physics law of attraction, the closer you are, the stronger is the pulling force. *eh right?*

When I am in primary school, I realised that boys are nothing but trouble and want nothing to do with them. (sounds like some lesbian-gonnabe) Those are the years where we become, erm, slightly, sexually disoriented.

When I am in secondary school, I am technically attached to Jerry Yen, just that he doesn't acknowledge me. This is when we learn to appreciate the finer things in life, and go for nothing but the VERY BEST!

When I finally enter college, I start to understand the true meaning of “having choices”.

Now I am in University, I guess I am at a stage where the grass is forever greener on the other side; the guy is always hotter on the other side (of the globe). LOL!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...