Looking through the videos, I also don’t really understand why we have to get married. I mean, there are many ways to show commitment. I don’t really have to shove a wedding band on your finger to prove that my love for you is everlasting right? (It probably isn’t anyway.)

10 reasons why we (girls)/I should get married/engaged

10 reasons why we (girls)/I should get married/engaged
- We can get a free wedding ring. =D
- I can reap the benefits of the subsidy when he co-invest in a HDB with me.
- I can free myself from my parent’s endless nagging and then I realise you are also nagging at me. -.-
- I am beginning to doubt him. I need to tell the other females who are preying on you “He’s taken. Don’t be a slut. Look at his finger!”
- I really don’t have a choice. I am coerced into it by my overly eager and seemingly desperate parents.
- I want his money, his possession, his EVERYTHING *insert maniac laughter*
- Everybody is doing it *shrugs* and I am a follower.
- I was tricked into signing on that dotted line.
- I can get a lot of ang pao when I offer tea to the elders and maybe my mother-in-law will give me si-dian-jing if I marry a Teochew.
- My heart aches when he is kneeling down. I don’t have the heart to reject, later people think I am a big bully.
~~Maybe because at that point of time I can't bear the thought of him ageing alone and him being dejected if I truly want him to be happy?
*Disgustingly sweet reason*