Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Cinderella walked on broken glass
Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass
Belle fell in love with a hideous beast
Pocahontas risked her life for a feast
Jasmine married a common thief
Mulan was given disbelief
Ariel walked on land for love and life
Snow White barely escaped a knife
It was all about blood, sweat, and tears
because love means facing your biggest fears
The day when I find my happily ever after...
will be the day I conquered all fears...
Fairytales are beyond stories... they are written of dreams
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥
God will give me a better boy that will really appreciate me by what I feel and will be twice more charming, twice more sensible, twice better, and twice more loving and much more than the last one
♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥