I am not superstitious, but why is it that those are born under the water horoscopes so prone to acts of insensitivity? You guys are prided for your sensitivity. But sometimes I just feel you all are just plain selfish and delusional. “I would appreciate it if someone did it for me” I hope you saw the last word you just said, you said “me”. I am not you. You are doing to me what you hope others would do to you. Did you even bother asking me what you want? Nope, you try to decipher my mind and my thoughts. And every time, I tried hinting you. You raised your stupid hands up and silence me. Yes, I get it. You all want to read my mind.
Seriously, I hate it. I just don’t have the heart to tell you because you all are so emotional. And every time I tell you the cold hard truth without decorating it with rainbows and glitters, you all will point an accusing finger at me and scream “mean” Look at your hand, when you are pointing at me, 3 fingers are pointing right back at you. You all want to play the role of the good people. When you tell a tiny fib, you brush it aside and tell me to “stop being so uptight can’t you tell a joke?” No I can’t, your watery jokes are beyond my ability to comprehend just like my airy jokes are too crude for your taste. When I tell some unbelievable truth, you are the first to go “OMG, are you lying to me again?” I don’t know where the again comes to play, since I have told you all a hundred and one times “Why would I lie to you?” You are the one who has told a million and one lies which I calmly replied every time “Can you please don’t keep me in the dark next time?” I know my bad, I said next time, so now there’s always a next time.
I am sick of tired of you guys sometimes. It is like you all belong to some secret cult or something. You all say the same things as though there is a prepared list of things to say if you are born under these signs. The appreciating line is seriously getting stale. If I hear it one more time from some water element people, I am going to give my WTF face. And I am sick of going “I thought we were friends.” In which you all would stare at me like I just told you I HATE YOU then muttering “we are”. Cos the next time it happens, I am going to say, “we were”…Verbal communication please, I am getting a little sick of all those tinkling with my mind. It’s not working, seriously…And I am not going to try reading your mind to know your reaction reading this. I AM NOT JEAN GREY!
Seriously, I hate it. I just don’t have the heart to tell you because you all are so emotional. And every time I tell you the cold hard truth without decorating it with rainbows and glitters, you all will point an accusing finger at me and scream “mean” Look at your hand, when you are pointing at me, 3 fingers are pointing right back at you. You all want to play the role of the good people. When you tell a tiny fib, you brush it aside and tell me to “stop being so uptight can’t you tell a joke?” No I can’t, your watery jokes are beyond my ability to comprehend just like my airy jokes are too crude for your taste. When I tell some unbelievable truth, you are the first to go “OMG, are you lying to me again?” I don’t know where the again comes to play, since I have told you all a hundred and one times “Why would I lie to you?” You are the one who has told a million and one lies which I calmly replied every time “Can you please don’t keep me in the dark next time?” I know my bad, I said next time, so now there’s always a next time.
I am sick of tired of you guys sometimes. It is like you all belong to some secret cult or something. You all say the same things as though there is a prepared list of things to say if you are born under these signs. The appreciating line is seriously getting stale. If I hear it one more time from some water element people, I am going to give my WTF face. And I am sick of going “I thought we were friends.” In which you all would stare at me like I just told you I HATE YOU then muttering “we are”. Cos the next time it happens, I am going to say, “we were”…Verbal communication please, I am getting a little sick of all those tinkling with my mind. It’s not working, seriously…And I am not going to try reading your mind to know your reaction reading this. I AM NOT JEAN GREY!
***I am not going to write for other horoscopes because they are fine the way they are. Earth people are logic creatures and we can talk sense to each other. Fire dudes are frank and we can practice transparency. Airheads are my own kind. I can handle them. Water? Hmm, I just wanna throw you back to where you belong – under the sea – before you all drag me down into a watery grave.
