Saturday, December 10, 2011

Celestial phenomenon out of sight...

There is supposedly an eclipse today. But nope, I don’t think I saw anything here. Maybe I am too ignorant to the fact that even if I see it I also won’t know. But it’s okay I took lots of photographs of the sky until I was distracted by my lack of accommodation.


When I could still see the sun that nearly blinded me considering I was glaring at it with the same intensity it was glaring right back at me.


When the sun bid its farewell and I don't see any red moon -.-


The sky in its assorted hue of red, blue and yellow =)




When darkness descends and nothing happens =(



Those are the moments I wish my brother was here or I was back home. At least I have a telescope to gaze to. Yes, do not be surprise, in my humble abode house a telescope. And we even have those I dono-what sheets, that according to my brother cost a bomb, to protect your eyes against the sun. I plastered my face on the window screen and all I see is nothingness. *Bite lips and is hesitant whether to wail hysterically or just pout silently*

Since I don't have whatever black UV expensive paper, I decided to use my shades to observe the sun (LOL! like an idiot) intermittently at an interval of 5 minutes.

Anyway, I came to a conclusion that I cannot communicate with members of the opposite gender. It's either that or an excessive loss of blood has made me view them as enigmatic. I knew boys were from Mars and I am from Saturn. The world would be a better place if the men in black did their job and bring those aliens back to where they truly belong.


Guys on the inside. See their true colour... BLUE (LOL!)


Those guys that can communicate with me... they must be their species with genetic malfunctions/ mutations. Who says evolution isn't good? I think they will become the next breed of alpha males. Heh!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...