To keep your spirits up in critical moments where you might swing into depression because of lesser sunlight, we must always think of happy moments.
1. I bought Doritos at only 10 bloody Nok!!! At half price!
2. Apparently I must have accidentally deleted my e-mail on the collection of my cool headsets. Geez. But with my high inference skill, I decided to email the organizer. I deserve to be rewarded for my efforts. Mum just collected it, complaining that it is very BIG...Yeah! The bigger the better? Sounds wrong…but still well, I’m glad it’s big.
3. I’ve got Zoukout 2011 tickets. Not that I can go, but I really want to go. *whines* What’s the point of getting tickets you can’t physically attend. Next year, there’s always next year. Have no up to date information on its status so can’t really give it out yet. (okay got updates, she didn't collect the tickets =( Great, threw 88SGD into the drain, good job MUM!)
4. Ship Insurance is FULL OPEN-BOOK! OMFG! Considering we only know that in the examination hall, if this isn’t something to be happy about, I don’t know what is. But the paper sucks. Okay, I know happy moments, great paper!
5. Possibly the BESTEST moment of my life, I sat beside Apple Boy during my econs paper. And HE SMILED AT ME AT THE START of the exam. I am so going to melt *eyes twinkling with lotsa love appearing all over my head* I heard he look my way during the paper (because he was trying to see my answer) but who cares, at least I caught his eye. Well, I am willing to die with zero regrets. THIS IS NOT AN OPEN INVITATION TO KILL ME OR STAB ME IN MY BACK! I am so happy I decided I am going to write him a song
“A for Apple, Boy for Boy
You should be my Apple Boy.”
Got stuck there, will continue my song writing career when inspiration comes again.
OMG, he is like my muse. =)
6. I have sort of tried to make my room more livable. Now it doesn’t look like a war zone anymore if you ignore the bed. I hate making up my bed. But I LOVE making out in bed…LOL, I am getting good in coming out with such disgusting gag-worthy pick-up lines. Just thought of another one “Messy girls are great cos they mess around in bed.” Then when they break-up. “Messy girls are the worse of the kind cos they mess around with my head.” LOL! On a side note, I realize my Dad has really indeed left enough supplies for me. And I think I am being a little cruel to myself considering I am restricting the amount I consume. Now I think it’s over-supply but it’s ok I have faith in my expandable stomach.
But still I hate winter, it’s such sweet sorrow. It is actually a season where there is the most number of deaths recorded. I know I am such a party-pooper, a wet blanket making such remarks like that. Haha. But it’s not a groundless remark you know. It is a statement built upon strong solid facts. I HATE WINTER! I POSTIVELY HATE IT! I just enjoy throwing snowballs at people in their face, so that I can do my "in your face" sign at them. But since I suck at it, I realized in a hard, painful way that there is NO FUN at all in winter.
I am sick of getting shot and wounded and somewhat violated by pesky little snowballs. Since we are all firing at each other, why not let’s throw the snowballs at ourselves? It builds self-confidence with an astonishing 100% accuracy rate and it saves us all the unnecessary muscle aches and joints pain now that we have to run and duck no more. Sounding like a sore loser…not to be taken literally. I am sore from the shooting and dodging. And I am pretty much an open firing target for anyone within the vicinity due to my bad balancing. (This reminds me of the time I won a sparring session cos I tripped on my gi, and headbutted my opponent to the ground with a move that displayed so much grace.) Ah, distracted again, as I was saying since I would probably lose in an official snowball fight if there was one, I have to grudgingly admit I am a sore loser. *pouts, whines, and kicks at the snow*

I did not fail to aim properly and fall into the snow and practically sink in. FYI, I was attacking the snow. The ground is my real target. HMPH!
Anyone in for an attack-the-ground match?
I would probably win hands-down. Be prepared to eat my dust or snow or whatever? Personal guarantee you will eat my snow even if you win, I will probably kick snow in your face if I lose.

