Saturday, February 18, 2012

So long, farewell

Final farewell for GYY, I don’t think I will see her till 6 months later. =(





Me: I will be so lonely when you are gone.
Her: Really? You still have *rattles a list of names*
Me: You just spoilt the moment. I think I won’t be lonesome when you are gone. -.-


She doesn't get it. Usually, a typical and reasonable human being will value and miss a person when she is gone and away. Considering I still have no idea what's wrong with my webcam and with her dao attitude which probably means she won't be vibering me often, she can be practically deemed uncontactable. *Moans* I will be so lonely when you are gone.



Went to make a free ring, but ended up with no ring. But never mind, I came home with a whole bagpack of freebies. Yeah! I really like the F word. FREE! Hahaha!


I can totally be a PeelFresh ambassador. Mountain of PeelFresh!



Presenting the sexy G- doll...


Lovely boobs yeah, I made it. However, she was operated by GYY because our doll's bust was practically unsupportable and sagging. Even girls are disturbingly horny. Lol! And the perverted GYY never make underpants for the doll. It is insane considering she is wearing a mini-skirt. I caught sight of the doll's ... a few times when she bend over (fell down).



But it was fun, I think I will continue playing with the Mannequin and design more slutty, revealing and fabulous outfits when I feel lonesome without GYY! LOL!




3D Images at Bugis


My herd instinct acted up. Upon seeing the rest of my fellow Singaporeans snapping pictures, I promptly whipped out my phone like a typical aunty and started taking photos too despite having trouble hugging all my freebies. I had to beg GYY to press the shoot button for me. This shows how "hand-less" I am. LOL!


Somehow it doesn't look 3D to me. But I know it isn't 2D either. GYY commented it is a 2 and a half D. And I readily agreed to the coined phrase since there is no existing word in the dictionary that could describe this weird phenomenon.







** I am writing my blog post in the dead of night despite tuition tomorrow because this post is dedicated to Miss GYY! Yes, I feel bad for not going to send you off. You must understand my Dad is shipping me away, literally. The least I can do is to scribble down what we did as farewell today before my memory fails me. =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...