Thursday, February 16, 2012

Breaking Free

REFLECTIONS @ BUKIT CHANDU AND CLARKE QUAY (11.02.2012)




Okay, I don’t deny the initial confusion when I saw the project title.

Somewhat ridiculous, but then I thought it was a nice break. Haha, I mean to think of it, it’s quite a cool project. It gives me a chance to go gai gai! What the hell am I complaining for? I am pretty sick of boring let’s-discuss-at-LWN topics anyway. And it was a good way to know my fellow course mates better.


As usual, I took very little photographs since I am a cui~ photographer to begin with.
Haha, plus LL got a better cam that day.


Only reason why I bothered to even take photographs is because I have this feeling
it could be a long long time before I stepped in again.



Realized I actually went before in my RV days and saw Tay Ping Hui.
Fuck Hot LOL! *pardon the vulgarity*



OMFG! I seriously want to take this.
If any guy brings me to this place on our date, I will probably have positive feelings associated with him for the rest of my entire potentially celibate life.



LOL! Took it cos YY looked freaking hilarious. Haha!
Actually he is surprisingly spontaneous considering he posed to let me take the photo!
And No, we never bully him. That is not my green bag. LOL!




Nice photo of my group mates =)


Guess when I found Kitty, beside S'pore River.
I swore I have never noticed it until LL pointed it out.
JY says it looks freaky, but I think itz kinda of cute.




LIFE AT NTU

It’s actually my last year in Pulau NTU. How time flies!


When I accelerated my programme, I never ever thought I am accelerating my life. Okay, I didn’t even think I can go this far in the first place. There are so many things to do and sometimes my life just pretty much flash past. Sadly, my grades are still not carved in stone. Otherwise I could really make use of this opportunity to make more out of my University life. If you know me well enough, I am not one who wants to live a life of regrets. I am sick of people judging me for who I am. I just want to do the right thing for once. I am breaking free. No more holding back. It takes lots of courage, but I am a penultimate student who can now proudly say “I don’t give a fucking damn anymore.” Camp Rock song sings it best: No more hiding who I want to be…this is me!


There are a lot of nice and maybe sad memories that I want to remember so now I am frantically immortalizing my life at NTU by taking a lot of photos. It doesn’t matter if some people don’t know the existence of this blog, but still I want to give all of you a shout-out: Thanks for making me who I am now. I am a better person because of you. Somehow, you all taught me empathy. At the end of it all, I will probably do a “my life at NTU” nonsense. Yeah, everybody will probably say “Nonsensical shit again!” But that is my one last memory before I close this chapter and step into the corporate world.


I came in saddened by the fact perhaps we will never find true friends in NTU. But I guess I am fortunate. I met some really great people who cleans up my shit HAHAHA, sorry but that is what I always call my friends – my butt wiper. Haha! To have 5-6 trusted friends at each stage of my life, all I can is I think I am really lucky. And I hope that you all feel the same way about me, maybe. Although I think I am the most shameless and misbehaved to my closest friends, HAHA, I am spoilt by my friends. The ones in front have set examples that are too tough to keep up. Tsk. Can’t believe I am tearing as I am typing this. This is life. Like a toilet paper. You only realize its significance when you are nearing the end.



some toy I did at a psychological test...you can buy it for me as my farewell gift...
apparently it is supposed to make me more creative.
I told him I hated it though. Lol cos it's red! The colour stresses me. Reminds me of the traffic light.




LIFE AS A WHOLE

4 words to sum it up: A lot of changes. I don’t even really know where I am heading or what is in store for me. I just trying to skip on and enjoy what life gives me. And like always, the pieces in my life will fall into place. I must have been a saint in my past life. No doubts about it. Still a saint though this lifetime. * Stop SNORTING!*


my surprise Single Awareness Day gift. Woo~~ God knows I am practicing abstinence in relationships, so he decided to compensate me with precious gemstones this year.
I came to the conclusion, who needs a man when I have luck like this...
Kidding la, I still need a sucker to entertain me. LOL!



Thought real hard on how to make the words. B said I have to make sure it's *cough* manageable. That's the best I can manage man! I am sorry it looks so juvenile.
Thought of many insane ideas that were, after consultation, just too hard to pull off.

Anyway, if and only if we are going to Cambodia,
she requested you to recycle it when you send us off.
That's why she advised against personalisation. HAHAHA!
That joker, I think she is under immense NTU stress!



~THE END OF THE LONGEST POST EVER~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...