Saturday, June 9, 2012

Days I think I should get a boyfriend

...Simply because I want to use up vouchers I break nearly a hand and leg to get..."My Andriod!" *Screams, cries, bangs head on the wall*

At least, well, I can buy him a cheapo pair of socks and act like it is the greatest gift on Earth.



Me: Na~~~给你

Guy: 为什么无原无故送我东西?

Me: Oi~~~你很囉嗦~~~要就拿~~~不要就丢掉

Guy: 我没有说我不要 -.-

Me: 喜欢吗?

Guy (painfully, awkward silence that can be interpreted as a strong dislike) : ...

Me: 袜子好! 袜子可爱! 很实际! 可以穿在脚上...
      你不是说家里只有1双袜子...所以我就买了袜子...你看还是你最喜欢的颜色 leh!

Guy: 我又没有说我不喜欢 -.-
        仔细看看还 ting 不错 de la...有眼光...选很久 ar? 辛苦您了

Me: Of course 有眼光...(roll eyes)
       不辛苦...不辛苦...只是走了整条街...
       You know this stupid 袜子 very exp...
       Why guy's 袜子 so exp? my ankle socks is like 3 for $1 at pasar malam sales 
       you know...
       and still got cute cute pictures on it.

Guy: Guy's stuff all along very exp de what...is you don't know only ok...

Me: Anyway, you sure it fits or not?
       I don't know your size leh...so I compare my leg to the model they have on display...
       我又没有抱过你的脚...
      Then the salesgirl say hor, aiya bigger better than smaller...
       but then i scared you think your attractiveness is inversely proportional to your size.
      So I don't buy too big...
      You want to try first not? So exp...don waste my money...Can change if cannot fit...

Guy: Don't need try la...should be can fit la -.-

Me: Aiya you better take the receipt in case you change your mind

Guy: I don't want receipt la. Where got people give present, give receipt also de -.- 
        (but then still takes receipt) Walao only 20 bucks...and got voucher... -.-
        i knew it...你没有那么好心...还在我面前假死...

Girl: Oi Oi Oi, what only 20 bucks... I don't even buy a 20 bucks pair of socks for my bro 
       okay. And considering, I know you for how many days only, seriously lor, 
       I don't think you worth 20 bucks...
      Actually I want to buy you a $2 socks ok, budden I paiseh, think is too cheapo...
      Plus it is definitely way better than what your friends gave you lor...

Boy (pouts) : I still think the handmade one better.

Me: !!! Really meh...i anyhow do de leh...see this 1 crooked lol...
      早知道 give you all hand-made stuff...cheaper lol
       haiya...公子...you very 不视货 leh -.-

Boy: Anyway thanks...





        But...I still like the handmade de...

不怕不识货 
识货 
就怕货比货


Lol...I can totally be a scriptwriter...classic...

So guys like that 死到哪里去?
Grown Up. Change For The Better. Wiped Out By Evolution.
难道一生只能遇一次?
那我应该是错过了
 oh 人生真是遗憾重重

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...