Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Singapore at a glance


Found some videos on Singapore on Youtube and meshed it up.
Had to do a video for the Cambodian kids.
First one got rejected =( because it showed too much luxurious lifestyle. Shaddup. It is not because I am princessy that's why I choose to portray Singapore in that image, ok. I just thought Singapore looked at its best with its modern and urban lifestyle.

Uploading this video on my blog cos it looks pretty cool after my editing. =)
Initially, it was already great. I just modified it to suit my song. Lol.
Picked up a lot of tips just by looking at the original.
But yea, I know I probably never have the opportunity to film something and use it anyway.

Would have filmed it personally if I had the time and a good camera. Yea, I love video editing. (Secret or Not so Secret Obsession) Plus there are a lot of things I would really want to capture on tape.  
That is why I lament we grow up too fast and lose a lot of opportunities to try out stuff in life.
I would die to rope my friends and film an MV. But really, I know half of them will be like I very shy de leh.
And the other half are too old to do such crazy stuff.

Wish I had Vegas.
But it's ok, WMV though old and a little sucky helps force creativity. =)
Like they say, we can't choose the cards we are dealt with, but we can choose the way we play it.
Can't choose the tools but can choose the way to express the thought.

The quality is better on FB. haha. Google video... .... -.-
But you have no access.
Seriously, Singapore is beautiful. Sigh...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...