And so they said how Hollywood always ruin our childhood. First, it was DragonBall. The boys cringed at the movie so bad it could suck balls.
Actually it is not Hollywood that ruins everything, it is just that an anime plot is plain unrealistic in reality. -.- No amount of impressive CG can help. It is just weird watching a Caucasian go all kawaii. I bet when they were filming they felt so ridic. and FOB. The culture is just too different. And the blue eyes is just too freaky although yes I know they are trying to stay true to the anime.
The Jap. version is slightly better. It is bearable but still very unrealistic. Lol! It is like a female power rangers, only they fight by cat-walking, dancing or just waving that stupid wand. Lol!
But really, the point when my dream shatters is the entrance of tuxedo mask. It is supposed to be all dream-lie with that "awwwwww" feeling. That scene was just bad. It was like 2 crazy kids cosplaying. This is when I am supposed to bang my head on the table and whine "it's ruined! it's ruined!"
![]() |
| this is the real tuxedo mask that leaves girls swooning |
You know what, some anime cannot be re-enacted by actors. The magical feeling is just gone.
And OMG, he still look so cute, mysterious and cute after all these years. <3
But still nothing beats Luna, my favourite character of all time. =)
Yea, if by now, you don't have a clue what I am rambling about, it probably means we are from a different era. -.-
Sailormoon was my first official school bag. I still remembered it was blue, and really big. I only had a few books and a pencil box. To think of it, it doesn't make sense for a kid to bring a bag that big to school. Oh yea, I remembered why we used to bring such huge, enormous, gigantic bags. They were our status symbols. It was to tell other crappy (and younger) toddlers, "hey look, I go to school !" like it was some big deal. 14 years down the road, look at where we are - not that proud anymore about studying. LOL!
And it is great to end off a post with something magical - the rose.
Seriously, darn you if you think this is from Beauty and the Beast. You are seriously beyond redemption and have shamed people of my era (assuming you are from my era that is.)


