I used to adore using this in my composition – a million thoughts shot through my head. Now to think of it, this is totally exaggerating. A million thoughts bombarding in the ditzy little head of mine would probably kill me in an instant. To put it more aptly, the same random thoughts are probably swimming around my mind – some doing a backflip, others breast stroke. Whatever it is they are whirling haphazardly driving me into a crazy frenzy.
Random jibber jabber
| Random photo of me in an army top looking like Mulan. |
Random jibber jabber
1. My palm hurts from a splinter. (successfully removed by my mum with a needle I think)
2. My sunburn is getting better though it looks pretty bad. It doesn’t itch as much in the day?
3. Went for a swap and exchanged beautiful and fitting clothes, yea.
4. Wardrobe expanding but I still enjoy dressing in my comfy, slouchy old clothes. Can somebody talk some fashion sensibilities into the thick skull of mine?
5. Never going to pass bleh, probably never going to get a leisure craft either. It is wiser to pin all my hopes on the Royal Huatness.
6. When is GYY ever coming back? Where is she when I need her!
7. Why do people think I only go for hot and rich guys? *And so she wonders…mocks WQ*
8. Finally found a way to get around FB logarithm. Yea, I know stop acting it’s like some Da Vinci’s Code. Not really that groundbreaking, I concede, but it helps me figure out my digital footprint. *claps*
9. I am freaking out about so many mindless things when I should probably be fretting about my academics.
10. I am having a constant sick feeling in my stomach. It’s like those nauseating aftermath feelings girls claim to have after casual sex. I am once again consumed my own ridiculous sense of guilt. I am remotely apologetic for what has happened. It is sort of like a betrayal. To who? I don’t know. Yes, I am conscious. No, I am unaware. Shut up. I don’t know. Oh just shut up.
Woman, the snares of Satan, the legendary 红 颜 祸 水.
And so she wonders…*mocks the rest of the world*