Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Pride of the Family

I send my brother off. It is kinda of sad to see him go but seriously I think he was sadder to see us go. I am going to be very careful writing this post because it seems a lot of girls always get flamed when writing about this topic.


Anyway, all I want to say is I am very proud of my brother going to NS. I can't help but proclaim to the world that my brother is serving for a greater purpose and I think Singapore is in very safe hands because MY BROTHER is protecting this little nation. Yes, I am an insanely proud sister.

I think it is going to be hard on him and I hope he gets what he want out of this journey. This is a rite of passage and I do believe he will come out as a stronger both physically and mentally. 

No, not rabbit at Tekong. It's just a photo my bro took before he left and I found it in the cam.
I thought it was cute so I posted it up.

We were practically scrambling for the phone for the first call. The house is awfully quiet now. Sigh. The silence is...deafening. So that's the feeling of loneliness? Sigh. I am going to weep silently. Damn, I am worse than my mum.

If anyone is going to flame me for this post, seriously, you are going to flame a sad sister?

Last words I said before he waves goodbye: You are going to be like Captain America, the super soldier. You go in all skinny and scrawny. And you come out buff and tall without the test-tube. (Just realized he didn't exactly watch Captain America before. Poorly chosen last words, it really isn't that "impactful" to think of it now. =( )
  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...