I am actually not that into Korean stuff. I never really caught on the Korean wave, just occasionally catching random Korean dramas. Ironically, my Dad is the one that is into everything Korean. *cringe* *face palm*
My Dad practically forced his way to catch The Killer Wolf from WQ. Lol! Anyway, WQ doesn't like horror films. I don't really enjoy horror films either. But seriously, they categorized this movie in the wrong genre. It is definitely NOT a horror film. -.-
I thought the movie was okay. And by okay, I think it is probably I am more into Hollywood Blockbuster. There is no CGI or movie fanfare of any sort. The story line is pretty unique. From the title, my Dad said a typical person would expect it to be those full moon and werewolf movie. But Korea doesn't have werewolves!!! ( I think)
My Dad said the movie wasn't too bad. It is not easy for overseas movie to even screen in local theaters. So, it must have broke Korea box office.
It is just a simple fare. I think how good I rate this movie would depend on how much the movie tickets cost. Sounds really economics, haha. I will pay from a range to $5-7 to catch it. Any more, I would give it a pass simply because there is no CGI. So, there is really no difference watching it on a television from a theater screen. There is no need for terrific sound system either.
Not here to be a spoiler, but towards the end, one line really cracked me up. The mastermind was thanking the officer for saving his life. And the policeman was like, "there's no need to thank me, I aimed for the wrong target". LOL!
Watch the show and you probably would be dying to get a pet puppy. Cute! Too bad my mum is not into dogs and furry creatures. Aww~~
