Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Nail Art: Ribbons 1.4


Still stuck with the layers.
Shouldn't be blogging and changing my banner yet again (looks nicer) but Arcgis piss the shit out of me. Broke my 3rd nail in fits of anger, frustration and distraught.
Slowly peeling off my nails to prepare for summer colors. =)

Received a nice beautiful ring today that could only fit into my left ring finger. =(
Think I am going to sell it off. Seriously, I think the death of a proposal is a ill-fitting ring. My dad was LOLing at my chubby fingers when I told him "OMG I think the ring is stuck."
~ Use WQ technique, *death glare* I think 胖胖 de fingers damn cute ok! ~

The stuck ring sort of unleashed my fury. I littered the ground with a half-torn envelope. Was not-so-calmly told by my dad to clean up after myself or face the wrath. -.- *Grimace. Story of my life and my short-lived 大小姐脾气*

And I updated my soldier photos in one of my older post. I AM CONFIRM SHUAIER THAN JAY CHOU...no doubt about it. Wondered why I bother wasting saliva last sem convincing the naysayers that I am prettier than Jay Chou if I were a boy. I am what!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...