Saturday, May 12, 2012

Confessions of a Alcoholic


This is what I gave my mum for Mother's Day. A nice, empty red bag. Lol. No, I am kidding. It's what lies inside. 


When I first tore open the gift, my Mum thought it was a bottle of wine and she was positively elated. That was till I told her it is tonic. Now, you know my love for alcohol is hereditary.

And yes, I was the one who ripped it apart despite the fact it is supposed to be FOR MY MUM. It is a house tradition, I am the the official Jack (the ripper) for all presents/ gifts etc. It is like house security, making sure there are no dangerous stuff hidden in packages. Life-risking job, I know.


Quite frankly, I think the family is only excited about the Fruity Lite and Honey. LOL. We are drinkers, tonics aren't really our glass of cocktails. I hope it tastes like Chicken Essence. Otherwise, I am saving it all for my bro. Nasty little sister! Lol!

And my bro called home yet again. It is like 100m rush nightly run. I am currently leading as the "top picker" with my great endurance and strong stamina. Technically, I am trained to pick up the a house call within 3 rings. I should be a receptionist. I will probably be good at it. 



I know it is my Mum's gift but I am already making plans for this red box. I am intending to convert it into a jewelry box. You know those boxes where you open and you can see all your fashion accessories. It can actually helps user in the selection of trinkets when you are planning a look.

I am no fashion planner, but I can tell you a box will help you keep your fashion ornaments organised and in place. The best design for the jewelry box is actually to cut a hole on top so that you can see through. It helps you save the time of opening just to look at it. But really, it is too much work for a DIY.

So, I think I am at most going to spray the top black, because I hate red. *Wonders what it will look like gleefully*


The design at the side is really classy eh? Seriously doubt my own artistic ability to replicate a similar design on top though. Gah. Haven't dream out something eye-popping yet, will sleep harder on it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...