Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Baby, you caught my eye

That's it. I am a "heel" girl. I know it is not practical, but I don't care it's pretty. And when it comes to heels, aesthetics is what that matters.

And these heels fit my idea of perfection. It is at least 3 inches high to propel me to the perfect height of 1.67cm. Lol! 

<3
I don't usually spam my blog with shoes photo. But this collection is just puuurrrffeeecct. So beautiful, so glittery. So subtle yet so loud. Your shoes speak a lot about you. And I think these babies can define me at a glance.

My Cinderella Story
Fit for a prom or any classy event. Anyway do you know that a fully covered heel exude more elegance? Unless you are wearing a really long frock then it probably doesn't matter. But as whole, a shorter frock looks more flattering on younger ladies. And short = at least 1 palm above your knee. Try it out! 

The exact length of the perfect skirt would depend on your figure and the shape and length of your legs. Lol! I am no fashionista but I am very observant. Trust me on this one.

Casual footwear
This one is somewhat simple and doesn't overdo it. But, I doubt it will be very comfortable because there will be an annoying pressure on your ankles. I personally don't like this sort of restriction on movement, I will probably break it by 1 week. Without the ankle thingy, it would probably be my perfect sandals. LOL!

NICE NICE NICE
I have a similar in blue. Haha. It is versatile. Anyway, I realize that heels go very well with jeans in pulling a smart casual look. Haha! Anyway, I like the t-shirt, tight pants paired with a blazer and complemented with a pair of insanely high heels look. 

Informal corporate attire missing my blazer
My mum keeps telling me it is too bold as a corporate attire, but I think it is a fine display of my character. I don't follow trends. Pants means I am masculine when it comes to the handling of matters and heels gives an air of feminine. T-shirt displays a lay back personality while the blazer shouts "I am ready to take on the world by a storm". In my opinion, it is a good balance. Although, I think only a person from the creative industry would be able to read the hidden messages. A typical HR would probably OMG and then pass me the diagnostics test and be freaked out by the personality result. So I have concluded, I will probably be jobless. Sad lol...

When you know you really can't fit in, 
your role in this world is to stand out. 

Self-consoling quote I came out, whether it is accurate, only time can tell. Please hire me if any of you make it big! TYVM! 


In the past week, I went touring. Played a crazy match of captain's ball. All these resulted in extreme fatigue, humility, 2 extremely big bruises, an aching body and a brand new perspective.

So far, my summer has been pretty well spent. Thanks to all who gave me a quiet, peaceful moment when I needed it. I am no ice queen but sometimes I am a victim of circumstances too. Too little rest sometimes really makes me grumpy and highly defensive and not the best person to socialize with. Don't think any of you will see this, but I am generally slow at warming up to strangers. I am not giving condescending pleasantries. I am just naturally awkward when it comes to breaking the ice. But I am as genuine as one can be. Thanks for accepting me for who I am.

The best thing in life:
BEING WHO YOU ARE
ACCEPTING WHO YOU ARE


Anyway the heels are from Ninalilou. I chanced upon it. Doubt any of you heard of it? Good shopping catalogue eh? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...