Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beauty Recipe

Yes, I am now officially a 淑女!


Nice?!?
My nails are extended. =)
My dad says nobody will hire a girl with nails like this. How to work?
Well, apparently I still can type. -.- I even went for a run and did a few self-catered work-out. I could even do some packing. Shampooing is a little difficult though. And I have trouble with my touch phone. Other than that, all is cool.
I bet your fingers are jealous of mine already. Haha. What a looker, yea? 
Your jealous finger is probably thinking sourly "Looker?!? More like a finger hooker pffft!"

Shot I took on the bus. Can't decide which is shiner =)
Actually, I am quite curious what happens when my fake nails die off. I hope my real nails won't be damaged. OMG, I sound quite ignorant. Lol! Honestly, I don't know. This is my virgin nail extension experience. Awww, so special and magical. =)

Technically, I am supposed to treat my new nails gently. But so far, well, they have been through a lot of "hardship". I mean I strongly believe beautiful nails are NOT supposed to hinder a person's lifestyle. I even took my fingers for a test run on my skates. Strong and shimmering like a diamond. Yup, that's my nail!

I like this photo. Lol. Sunlight and glitter effects =)
Anyway, my nails are done at Beauty Recipe. 4th day of opening so there are a lot of promotions going on.

$28 for Classic Mani and Pedi set
$20 for Gelish Manicure

Super cheap.
I thought it was a typo error at first. Lol!

And the best thing, it's pretty near my house. It is like near J cube. And yea, I went to loiter there to show my nails the ice skating ring. Haha. It changed so much? Dang, I sound like an old man reminiscing about the past.

 Blk 104, Jurong East St. 13 #01-102
Call --> 65673568  if you want to book an appointment. 

You can look for Jessie. She did my nails. The atmosphere is really good - friendly and relaxing. I was smiling the whole time there. The whole place is like a beauty compact shop. There is waxing, facial, seriously, all they lack is a hair salon. So go have a look if you are thinking of having these services done but yet not have a place in mind.

On a side note, her mum is really chio. How do some woman stay so beautiful? *Sigh dreamily*

I love the design if you look at it under the light. Omph, this photo doesn't do it any justice.
Last summer, it's so long since I took a break, like a real break. I love my life. I love my nails.
I am happy. Even if people think I am becoming "loser-y" this holidays, all I can say is " I am a contented fool".

If anyone lives only for material gain...
The person has lived in vain...
Life would be so superficial... 
And at departure nothing beneficial...
Wisdom comes with time...
Hope gainful experience change the mind...

There is more to life than a relentless pursuit.  Some people only realize this on their deathbeds. Don't be yet another educated fool. =)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...